Tuesday, November 1, 2011

WHEN THINGS HAPPEN FOR A REASON...



Remember that things happen for a reason and if it was meant to be. It wouldn’t have ended...we should not cry because it's gone... we should be happy that it happened. Many people touch our lives in different ways. Some come for a while, others stay for a season and show us their magnificent essence for a purpose and then leave...and then there’s the people that stay forever, which ultimately are the ones that count...so smile and cheer up.

Things happen for a reason basically means that everything happens for good. All the things that happen to us in our lives are somewhere down the line, destined to happen. Failures, turns and twists and adversities might break us down and lessen or morale completely. But even we should learn to take them in our stride and learn from every bad experience too. Tracey Gold had once remarked, “I don't believe things happen in vain. I believe they happen for a reason.” Everything that happens to us in our lives happens for good and teaches us a lesson. Perhaps one should learn from every kind of experience whether good or bad. People who keep their chin up even in the most testing circumstances can always end up making a lot out of their lives.

Never regret anything that has happened in your life, it cannot be changed, undone or forgotten so take it as a lesson learned and move on. I've been walked on, used and forgotten and I don't regret one moment of it because in those moments, I've learned a lot. I've learned who I can trust and can't. I've learned the meaning of friendship. I've learned how to tell when people are lying and when they're sincere. I've learned how to be a teenager, and how to grow up when I need to. I've been to hell and back a few times, and I won't ever take what I have for granted. This is life, live it one day at a time. You never know how many days you've got left. At times I wish I could change the past...but sometimes the past changes you.

I never regret anything that has happened to me in my life, whether it is making a bad choice, deciding to do something I shouldn’t have, saying the wrong thing or not doing something I should have done... because all of these things have given me the knowledge I have today and helped make me who I am today... and that is one thing I will never regret.

Mistakes are a part of being human. Appreciate your mistakes for what they are: precious life lessons that can only be learned the hard way. Unless it's a fatal mistake, which, at least, others can learn from. Accept everything about yourself -- I mean everything, You are you and that is the beginning and the end -- no apologies, no regrets. Just keep smiling and pretending you're happy, and then maybe after you've convinced everyone else that you are, you can convince yourself.


2 comments:

  1. I always tell people, I am only a witness!! and they never understand!! the only reason being their mental levels are quite low or rather not being penetrated by hardships and difficult times ,,the reason for them not to grasp my words !! as a witness I am only witnessing a set of events in my life... could be good or bad, makes no difference to me !! end of the day I've conquered an ocean. i won it.by the way I am very happy today!! i am always happy ,, but today a little more :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel we're having a conversation ... I am talking to you!! no we're talking .... are we not ???? oh thank you for everything !! may YOU be blessed :-)

    ReplyDelete